Monday, April 26

One month on the ground


While this trip was to be three weeks it turned into four. Bridgette was with me the entire time, Elaine Cox and long-time friend Leslee joined us for two weeks. Instead of writing everything that was accomplished I will show you. You can see how we worked to equip, encourage, empower and enable the Partners for Care staff to do God's work.
Enjoy!
Connie
Sent via Cingular Xpress Mail with Blackberry



Our new drum set brought by Leslee


The team in Mombasa


Bridgette, Elaine and Leslee praying for a small boy who has Aids


Justus' brother Jackson from Mombasa joined us during his school holiday

1 comment:

Aventureira said...

I am brasilian. I like to work
Amei seu blog e o trablho que vocĂȘ faz. Gostaria muito q vc me desse algumas dicas para eu melhorar o meu blog.
myblogofdiary.blogspot.com
Tkank you