Monday, May 25

Fw: Thank you

This is a wonderful letter written by Johnny Culwell who just went to Kenya with me. You can read about how their hearts were touched and how they touched the hearts of those they met. Johnny says his best....

Sent via Cingular Xpress Mail with Blackberry



From: John Culwell [mailto:johnnyculwell@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 5:00 PM
To: kculwell@bellsouth.net
Cc: johnnyculwell@gmail.com
Subject: Thank you

Dear Friends and Loved Ones,

I wanted to send you all a note of thanks for supporting our mission inKenya. I have attached a letter and some pics about our trip. I hope you'll have the time to read it.

Also, I wanted to let you know that our entire team, including Connie Cheren from Partners for Care, is hosting a presentation about our trip at First Christian Church in Carrollton,GA this Sunday, May 31, 2009 at 10 am in the Family Life Center. I want to extend a special invitation to you as you were a vital part of the success of our trip.

Thanks, again, and I hope to see you on Sunday!

In Christ,

Johnny

No comments: