Wednesday, April 20

My sheep is actually a goat

During my last visit to Kenya one of the Partners for Care staff's mother gave me an appreciation gift. I wrote about the gift in the February 15 blog post. Well I thought the gift was a sheep - turns out David the sheep (named for my last born son) is actually a goat! David has been moved from the Partners for Care house to the country home of Kathi's House of Restoration. Yesterday Sam sent me a photo of David.

David

They tell me David likes it in the beautiful area of the Rift Valley but is lonely....the team suggest I buy a female goat for David. I plan to see David when I go to Kenya June 12. The team traveling with me will be doing a medical what if? outreach in Mahi Mahui. And, they will meet David the goat...
Preparing to serve the Kenyan PFC team,
Connie
Sent via Cingular Xpress Mail with Blackberry

No comments: