Sunday, August 12

what if? we go home

I have forwarded you the latest Steve Saint video update. Watching Steve on this and the other videos always moves me. He is so courageous and in all things he gives glory to God.

I was surprised and humbled to see Steve wearing his what if? hat I gave him last year when we met at the medical mission conference. If you watch the video you will hear Steve say to his wife at the end of the video "what if? we go home?". After 7 weeks in the hospital and rehab center Steve is home. He still has a long road ahead of him as he recovers and regains the ability to walk and care for himself. I pray for Steve a full recovery. 

Connie.

Click on this image to view the video:

"There's No Place Like Home" The Next Chapter
The fourth update on Steve Saint's road to recovery from his paralyzing accident.









No comments: